[SciPy-user] pynetcdf crashing on Python 2.5

Rob Hetland hetland@tamu....
Tue Jul 24 15:55:48 CDT 2007

On Jul 18, 2007, at 7:02 PM, Mary Haley wrote:

> Somebody told me about this thread, and I thought I'd jump in and
> offer another solution.

..And yet another:

http://code.google.com/p/netcdf4-python/

Although based on netcdf4, this package *does* support both reading
and writing 'classic' netcdf3 files.  I use this package for all of
my work, and have been very happy with it.  Particularly useful is
the multifile support, as I often have 10+ gigs of data files spread
out over 5+ files.

-Rob

----
Rob Hetland, Associate Professor
Dept. of Oceanography, Texas A&M University
http://pong.tamu.edu/~rob
phone: 979-458-0096, fax: 979-845-6331