[SciPy-user] Question to functions

Alexander Dietz Alexander.Dietz@astro.cf.ac...
Thu Jul 26 11:15:25 CDT 2007

Hi,

I wanted to use a function to calculate the normal density (aka Gauss or
Normal) by doing something like:

y=scipy.???( x, m, s)

with x representing my variable, m the mean of this Normal distribution and
s the sigma value. I was looking now for 15 minutes in the numpy/scipy
documentation, but all I found was a vast list of functions with
scipy.special, but I did not found any function to just compute the normal
probability.
My question: in what package can I found this function with what name? If
there are dozen of functions implemented in scipy I never heard of, then
there must be the normal distribution as well.

Cheers
  Alex