[SciPy-user] Memory problems with stats.mannwhitneyu

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Jul 27 13:43:35 CDT 2007

Martin Blom wrote:
> I'm on an Ubuntu Feisty machine, and the python installation is the
> standard one for feisty. Machine and python details:
>

> ~$ python
> Python 2.5.1 (r251:54863, May  2 2007, 16:56:35)
> [GCC 4.1.2 (Ubuntu 4.1.2-0ubuntu4 )] on linux2
> '0.5.2'
> '1.0.1'

Well, you all seem to have numpy 1.0.1 in common. I do not see this on my AMD 64
Ubuntu box with numpy SVN. I suspect a bug in numpy 1.0.1 and suggest upgrading.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco