[SciPy-user] Question about scipy.test()

Stefan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Tue Jul 31 17:15:35 CDT 2007

Hi William

Are you compiling the latest version of the scipy source from SVN?  If
so, which version of the mingw gcc compiler are you using?

You'll find a bug-report related to this problem on the SciPy trac;
any additional information you can provide will be valuable.

Regards
Stéfan