[SciPy-user] How to solve name mangling ?

Stef Mientki S.Mientki@ru...
Fri Jun 8 07:57:06 CDT 2007

>     Another solution could be, but don't know if it's safe enough
>
>         from my_friends_module import *
>         # and always as the last import do my own
>         from scipy import array
>
>     Is this a good solution ?
>

> No because when you'll want to use array, which array is it really ?
Sorry, I must be missing something here, doesn't
   "from scipy import array"
(as the LAST line) override any previous definition of "array" ??

thanks,
Stef

Kamer van Koophandel - handelsregister 41055629  / Netherlands Chamber of Commerce - trade register 41055629