[SciPy-user] Problems installing scipy in SuSE 10.2 (rex)

Wed Jun 13 22:55:34 CDT 2007

Karl Edler wrote:
> Thanks for the advice. I will try to build everything from source. I was
> able to build from source in previous versions, after much difficulty,
> so I should be able to do it again. For anyone who is interested I am
> using a 64-bit architecture.
Ok, my (experimental, I cannot stress enough) packages does not build on
64-bits arch for openSUSE, I don't know why. Now that I have a user, if
you are willing to be the guinea pig, I amy manage to solve the problem,

David