[SciPy-user] can't build on OS X from SVN

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Jun 14 20:02:41 CDT 2007

On 6/14/07, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gah. Looks like more fallout from the merge. The get_flags_linker_so() methods
> which have all of this information don't seem to be called any more.

Never mind. It does get called in a roundabout way.

Please send the full output from the build. Use "python setup.py -v
config_fc ... etc." to turn on verbose mode.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco