[SciPy-user] can't build on OS X from SVN

Zachary Pincus zpincus@stanford....
Thu Jun 14 20:36:35 CDT 2007

Attached is the log of a build made thusly:

cd scipy
rm -rf build
svn up
python setup.py config_fc --fcompiler=gnu95 build [which fails]
python setup.py -v config_fc --fcompiler=gnu95 build > & build.log

That is, this isn't the (huge) log of a build-from-scratch, but just
the log of the failing part. If you want, I can generate and send the
build-from-scratch log too.

Zach