[SciPy-user] Debugging memory exhaustion in Python?

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Fri Jun 15 02:08:16 CDT 2007

Some questions:

1)  What version of python are you using?  Python 2.4 and below has
some issues with memory not  being released back to the OS.

2)  What data structures are you using to represent the data?

Brian