[SciPy-user] [scikits] Updated generic optimizer (and egg download link)

dmitrey openopt@ukr....
Fri Jun 29 01:21:26 CDT 2007

Could you upload your tarball into you filearea
http://download.gna.org/pypeline/ ?
I still can't install the egg with neither python2.4 no python2.5, I
receive same error message.
D.