[SciPy-user] [scikits] Updated generic optimizer (and egg download link)

Fri Jun 29 01:55:53 CDT 2007

egg files are archives, so you can't execute them. If setuptools is
installed, you should have easy_install.
I'm trying to build a tarball, but it seems there is catch with sdist and
bdist... The former includes everything in my repository (not only the
optimizers, but everything else...) and the latter saves the absolute path
instead of the relative...

Matthieu