[SciPy-user] [Fwd: Re: Computing eigenvalues by trace minimization]

dmitrey openopt@ukr....
Fri Jun 29 07:41:35 CDT 2007

Nils Wagner wrote:
> I have used version a) to install pysparse from the sandbox. The problem
> persists. Can someone reproduce
> this behavior ?

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>   File "/usr/local/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/pysparse/__init__.py",
> line 4, in <module>
>     from spmatrix import *
> ImportError: No module named spmatrix
>
> Any pointer how to fix this problem would be appreciated.
>
> Nils

First of all I suspect version a) is less appreciated, because I guess
all use scipy.pysparse, not just pysparse.
2nd, did you check that all was compiled ok? I have no other idea for
the bug, it works fine for me
d.