[SciPy-user] Best way to structure dynamic system-of-systems simulations?

philfarm@fastma... philfarm@fastma...
Mon Mar 12 22:57:52 CDT 2007

I'll try again: Can anyone offer any direction for me? I've looked a bit
at PyDSTool, but it strikes me (perhaps unjustifiably) as being rather
immature.

Conversely, if anyone could confirm that this is an area of need, then
I'll go off and work on this myself. If I manage to come up with
something workable, I'll offer it back to the community.

Thanks,
Phil

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html