[SciPy-user] FEM

Håkan Jakobsson hakan.jakobsson@gmail....
Mon Mar 19 09:51:24 CDT 2007

Thanks everyone for your replies, they have been most helpful. I've studied
the pros and cons for python, and I'm fairly sure I'll be using python more
and more.

Your codes, Robert, seems very interesting. I've downloaded the slides from
your website and I'll be looking through them. They seem to adresss many of
the questions I'd like answered. Furthermore, It's comforting to see that
people out there are actually writing research codes using python.

I'm sure I'll be posting more questions here in the future.

Again thanks, and I certainly will keep on evangelizing.
/Hakan