[SciPy-user] can basearray using somehow be tried already?

dmitrey openopt@ukr....
Fri Mar 23 14:21:29 CDT 2007

Thank you  Robert, I had read its before. As I understood from
some links like
http://wiki.python.org/moin/CodingProjectIdeas/PythonCore ,
basearray was intended to be added in Python 2.6.
So, you know for sure that it will not happen?
And what about other versions - 2.7 etc?
WBR, D.