[SciPy-user] odr thread safe?

Christian ckkart@hoc....
Sun Mar 25 20:57:43 CDT 2007

Travis Oliphant wrote:

> In NumPy for the ufuncs, we use PyThreadState_GetDict and then if that
> is NULL use PyEval_GetBuiltins so that we always get a per-thread
> dictionary to store information in.

So I should store the members of the odr_global structure in the thread or
builtin dict and read it from there when needed? I am not really experienced
with the Python C API but I always looked for an argument to start digging into
it. Currently however my tests segfault and I cannot compile the extension with
 debugging symbols. Isn't build --debug supposed to do that?

Thanks for your help, Christian