[SciPy-user] Automatic Indentation

zunzun@zunzu... zunzun@zunzu...
Mon Mar 26 12:44:41 CDT 2007

I wound up wrapping my data in an abstracted Data Object class
and changing my code to use that.  Kind of like the Data class
in the ODR code, sorta.  Doing so greatly simplified my
programming as the data is all encapsulated in the object,
and it allows me to change the data handling separately from
the other code.

     James Phillips
     http://zunzun.com