[SciPy-user] [Cookbook] FiltFilt does not work

emilia12@ma... emilia12@ma...
Tue Mar 27 16:28:08 CDT 2007

hello Antoine,

you are right, the last 20-30 points are too far. I agree
that the picture do not match the result from the code.
What a shame ... IMO this is not the sci way to speak in
filter praise ;-)

best regards,
e.

Цитат на писмо от Antoine Sirinelli