[SciPy-user] Getting started wiki page

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Sun May 13 17:49:16 CDT 2007

Here is the shortcut I use underwindows:
C:\Python25\python.exe C:\Python25\scripts\ipython -pylab -p scipy
which is actually the value of Target if I right click on the shortcut
and go to properties.  The -p scipy part automatically loads scipy and
the -pylab part makes IPython handle threading of plots very nicely.
You don't have to use scipy and pylab together.  Scipy uses numpy and
adds additional tools to it - it does not replace it.

Ryan