[SciPy-user] Installing TimeSeries

Matt Knox mattknox_ca@hotmail....
Thu Nov 1 14:21:06 CDT 2007

> ./include/c_lib.h:4:20: error: Python.h: No such file or directory

I am mostly a windows guy, but I *believe* you may need to install some python
development package (which is probably available through the standard package
repository menu in Ubuntu). Might be called something like "python-devel".

If that doesn't work, perhaps one of the many linux folks on this mailing list
could help you.

Once you get it working, let me know if you need any help using it or have any
suggestions, etc.

- Matt