[SciPy-user] instrumentation control question

John Hassler hasslerjc@comcast....
Mon Nov 12 12:00:32 CST 2007

I've used ctypes to access .dll libraries, but I've never used activex.
Andrew Straw has written a very nice library for Measurement Computing
hardware.  Perhaps something there would be useful:
http://code.astraw.com/

Do you have a hardware stepper driver, or are you trying to do it all in
software?
john