[SciPy-user] fortran compiler not found Mac Leopard 10.5

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Mon Nov 12 12:39:04 CST 2007

Are you using the builtin python?
Are you using the numpy that comes with the builtin python?

If so, you will need to upgrade numpy first.  But, there are some
pitfalls along this path as well.  See recent threads on the numpy
list and the pythonmac-sig list for details.  Or, just use the python
binary from python.org and install numpy/scipy from scratch.

Brian