[SciPy-user] fortran compiler not found Mac Leopard 10.5

Jeremy Conlin jeremit0@gmail....
Mon Nov 12 13:25:24 CST 2007

On Nov 12, 2007 1:39 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you using the builtin python?
> Are you using the numpy that comes with the builtin python?
>
> If so, you will need to upgrade numpy first.  But, there are some
> pitfalls along this path as well.  See recent threads on the numpy
> list and the pythonmac-sig list for details.  Or, just use the python
> binary from python.org and install numpy/scipy from scratch.
>
> Brian

I am using the builtin python.  I did build numpy myself from svn, but
it looks like python is using builtin version.  How can I make it use
my compiled version instead?

I will take a look at the pythonmac-sig email list and see what is
known about scipy on Leopard.

Thanks again,
Jeremy