[SciPy-user] addition to scikits

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Wed Nov 14 19:26:33 CST 2007

I'm sorry to spam everyone's inbox with such a simple question: how do
I add a package to the scikits SVN?

I have a possible addition to the scikits collection (a wrapper for
the Approximate Nearest Neighbor library, a kdtree implementation that
provides nearest neighbor and approximate nearest neighbor searching),
which I've previously announced on the list. I've re-worked the
installation and tests for the wrapper to conform to the scikits
format. Hopefully it will be useful to others and the scikits
collection seems an appropriate place to put it.

barry