[SciPy-user] adaptive simulated annealing (ASA)

Bryan Van de Ven bryanv@enthought....
Fri Nov 16 10:05:20 CST 2007

It's been a while, but I remember ASA having a fairly straightforward interface
(set up one big config structure, then call one or two functions).  The 'asamin'
matlab wrapper isn't much code at all, and the guy that wrote that didn't have
SWIG. :) I doubt you will find many simmulated annealing packages better or more
featured than ASA, so I'd suggest taking a stab at wrapping it yourself.

http://www.igi.tugraz.at/lehre/MLA/WS01/asamin.html (for reference)
http://www.swig.org/