[SciPy-user] Adding pysamplerate to scikits ?

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sun Nov 18 22:04:33 CST 2007

On Nov 18, 2007 7:12 PM, David Cournapeau <david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
>     Just wanted to know if it would be ok to add pysamplerate to scikits
> ? pysamplerate is a (really rough for now) wrapper around SRC for high
> quality audio resampling (using sinc interpolation). It would be LGPL,
> as SRC itself:

+1

I would be happy to see you adding a audio resampling scikit.  As you
I am sure you will guess, my only concern is that you rename the
package to at least remove the 'py'.  I would also prefer to see it
named resample over samplerate.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman