[SciPy-user] organizing data

Wed Nov 21 10:47:27 CST 2007

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 05:24:10PM +0100, Xavier Barthelemy wrote:
> no, I did not interpolate my data, because you cannot. I am looking for
>  sub-critical instabilities in binary instationary miscible
> compressible viscous fluids. so each numerical experiment is the result
> of (for some) days or hours of calculus in a high performance parallel
> computer.

I am talking of interpolating using the results of these experiments, and
not by doing the calculations. Just think of you results as data points
and you need to do interpolation on these data points. If you don't have
regular gridded data, your plotting software will do interpolation (if it
knows how) to plot it with an image.

HTH,

Gaël