[SciPy-user] a small OpenOpt example howto benchmark solvers

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko@scipy....
Wed Nov 21 13:11:32 CST 2007

Hi Nils,
I suppose I have provided all required URLs.
Let me mention the ones once again:

blog report about results
http://openopt.blogspot.com/2007/11/example-of-oo-nlp-solvers-benchmark.html
and this one contains URLs to code (7th line from top, "the example"):
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scikits/browser/trunk/openopt/scikits/openopt/examples/nlp_bench_1.py

Alan G Isaac wrote:
> What problems did you run into with matplotlib?
> Did you bring them to the matplotlib list?
> (The developers are extremely responsive.)
Thank you, I'll take it into account.
Regards, D.