[SciPy-user] NumPy matrix-vector calculation

Tue Oct 2 11:40:13 CDT 2007

Hi,

Matrix and array are basically the same, you can do what you want with both,
the only difference you will notice is that the multplication is the matrix
multiplication in one case and the elementwise multiplication in the other
case. Just try to be consistent and use only matrix or only arrays.
Then, if you have to add rows or columns, see hstack() and vstack()

Matthieu