[SciPy-user] Compilation error of fblaswrap_veclib_c.c

HEMMI, Shigeru textdirected@gmail....
Thu Oct 4 04:06:15 CDT 2007

Dear David,

Thanks for your kind support.
I have added complex.h separately, and
I was able to build scipy 0.6.0 on my MAC OS X Panther.

$ python
Python 2.5.1 (r251:54863, May 19 2007, 11:43:31)
[GCC 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1671)] on darwin
>>> import scipy
>>> scipy.test()
  Found 9 tests for scipy.cluster.vq
  Found 18 tests for scipy.fftpack.basic