[SciPy-user] Illegal instruction in testsuite of revision 3378

Robin robince@gmail....
Sat Oct 6 13:20:02 CDT 2007

I get the a very similar problem on Windows with Cygwin gcc 3.4.4, ATLAS
3.7.37, lapack 3.1.1...

In my case the error looks more like that described here:
http://projects.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2007-April/006846.html

> generation of a binary structure 3 ... ok
> generation of a binary structure 4 ... ok
> generic filter 1 ... ERROR
> generic 1d filter 1

but there didn't seem to be any follow up to that problem.

If there's any more information I could provide please let me know (although
I won't have access to the machine again until Monday).

Cheers

Robin