[SciPy-user] could a U.S. citizen help? (connecting PyTrilinos to OpenOpt)

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko@scipy....
Tue Oct 9 12:40:20 CDT 2007

Hi all,
(excuse my English)
does anyone here interested in connecting NOX (more powerfull
scipy.optimize.fsolve equivalent with ability of parallel calculations),
MOOCHO (constrained NLP solver, same) (and maybe other solvers in
future) to OpenOpt?

I send a letter to PyTrilinos developers and here are 2 letters received
from them (see below, as well as mine).
Unfortunately, I have no possibility in visiting for the Trilinos Users
Group meeting - even not enough documents of Ukraine citizen to apply
for U.S. visa.

What would you recommend me to answer?

All I need from PyTrilinos developers are just several working examples
of NOX and MOOCHO usage, with all default settings, like mine from here
http://scipy.org/scipy/scikits/wiki/OpenOptExamples
Those example from PyTrilinos documentation are very complicated.

Thank you in advance, Dmitrey.