[SciPy-user] BLAS and srotgm

Donna Calhoun calhoun@amath.washington....
Thu Oct 11 02:06:28 CDT 2007

Robert Kern <robert.kern <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Donna Calhoun wrote:
> >
> >> Using site.cfg is the appropriate way to add the usual -L and -l flags.
> >>

> > Thank you for your reply.
> >
> > How do I set these flags in a site.cfg file?
>
> numpy and scipy come with a fairly complete example in site.cfg.example.

I built Scipy from source - scipy-0.5.2.1.tar.gz.   The distribtion didn't come
with a site.cfg.example file (or any mention of site.cfg in any of the .txt
files - e.g. INSTALL.txt).   Also, the general instructions under the Wiki don't
make any mention of this file, and in fact, only under "INTEL and MKL" is there
a brief mention of how one can compile using MKL by adding an mkl header to the
site.cfg file.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Donna