[SciPy-user] (no subject)

Paul Lambkin paul.lambkin@tyndall...
Mon Oct 15 15:56:34 CDT 2007

Could someone provide me with a basic guide to running f2py on windows - suitable for a novice. I've followed the recipe at:

http://www.scipy.org/F2PY_Windows

but without much success. I am running Windows XP with python 2.5 and numpy 1.0.3.1.win32-py2.5. Gfortran is also installed.

C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\numpy\f2py does not contain f2py.py, rather f2py2e.py . When executed from the command line

C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\numpy\f2py\f2py2e.py

I expected to generate the usage documentation but nothing was output.