[SciPy-user] running scipy code simultaneously on several machines

Jaonary Rabarisoa jaonary@gmail....
Wed Oct 17 04:12:59 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Finally, after looking at the documentation of both Ipython1 and parallel
python, I've decided to use Parallel Python because I found it very
easy to use and totaly fit my needs. It may be interesting to compare the
two package more deeply. I'll try to do the same thing with I python
and I'll report here what I think about them.

Again, thank you for your help.

Jaonary