[SciPy-user] Is anyone using scipy on Xgrid clusters?

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Wed Oct 17 16:42:03 CDT 2007

I have used XGrid with many different python libraries, including
scipy.  But, from the recent posts about these problems on the XGrid
list, it looks like the problems have been solved and were simply
related to issues with the python installation.

Just an aside, if you are using Python with XGrid, you may want to look at PyXG:

pyxg.scipy.org

Cheers,

Brian

Disclaimer: I am the lead dev of pyxg :)