[SciPy-user] Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon vs. SciPy

Daniel Lenski dlenski@gmail....
Sat Oct 20 10:28:52 CDT 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:51:38 -0500, Ryan Krauss wrote:

> That could be fairly serious for me.  I can't live without python-mode
> (well, I could probably live...).  Any ideas why this is?  Do you have
> python-mode working on any Gutsy computer?

Yeah, I'm with you on the python-mode dependency.  I haven't figured it out
yet... I've just temporarily downgraded to Emacs 21 which is fine.  I have
two other computers running Gutsy on which Emacs22+python-mode works fine,
though.

Dan