[SciPy-user] Python mode in emacs 22 (Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon)

Carl Trachte ctrachte@gmail....
Sun Oct 21 16:04:57 CDT 2007

I don't have a solution, but I have experienced the same things with
emacs22.  For indenting I've been using the space key.  For commenting out,
I've been using rectangle editing (move the section over 3 spaces, then fill
with # characters).  I really ought to write shortcuts for these actions or
switch back to emacs21 like you suggested.