[SciPy-user] Python mode in emacs 22 (Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon)

Carl Trachte ctrachte@gmail....
Mon Oct 22 12:46:56 CDT 2007

Will,
Thanks.
I'm on Windows XP - Tab works for indentation.  The commenting out part I
can't seem to replicate.
This may well be a reflection of my EMACS ignorance.  I will consult the
link you provided on Python mode.