[SciPy-user] cond in lstsq(a, b, cond=None, overwrite_a=0, overwrite_b=0)

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko@scipy....
Tue Oct 23 15:32:08 CDT 2007

It uses LAPACK xGELSS routine (I guess prefix is 'D'), so you'd better
contact LAPACK developers.
BTW you could call the xGELSS routines from OpenOpt framework (see LLSP
class), but w/o "cond" argument.
Regards, D.