[SciPy-user] Subject: Re: Scientific Python publications

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@ael...
Sun Oct 28 13:02:42 CDT 2007

2007/10/28, Tony Mannucci <Tony.Mannucci@jpl.nasa.gov>:
> >From: jaropis <jaropis@gazeta.pl>

> >I use Python a lot - for example this paper:
> >
> >http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/0967-3334/28/3/005
> >
> >has an animation done in SciPy+pylab, and all the calculations are in
> >Python. I give Matlab code for the same calculations in an appendix, but
> >they were originally done in SciPy and then translated to Matlab.

Maybe Jarek could send us or post on his website a copy of a previous
version of the paper. These are not covered usually by the (abusive)
copyright of the Journal

THanks,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux - email: nicolas.pettiaux@ael.be
Utiliser des formats ouverts et des logiciels libres -