[SciPy-user] Specifying fortran compiler

Adam Mercer ramercer@gmail....
Sun Oct 28 21:18:48 CDT 2007

On 28/10/2007, Adam Mercer <ramercer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way that I can specify which fortran compiler to use?

I've got a little further with this, if I create a link to
gfortran-mp-4.2 somewhere in my $PATH called gfortran, then scipy
finds it and builds without issue.

It also seems that I can specify which vendor of fortran compiler to use with

$ python setup.py build --fcompiler=<Vendor>

but this only seems to work when the fortran compiler uses the
standard name, is there a way to specify the path to the fortran
compiler?

Cheers

Adam