[SciPy-user] Scipy + Vision = LabView ?

Paul Barrett pebarrett@gmail....
Wed Oct 31 17:36:44 CDT 2007

No, you are not dreaming.  I also commented on this possibility
several years ago to some people in the SciPy community.
Unfortunately, I have not had the time or motivation to act on it.  It
would certainly be nice to have a basic package to show people.
You'll need to create a set of APIs so that you can connect to
instrumentation.  It shouldn't be too hard now that the interfaces
have been standardized.

 -- Paul