[SciPy-user] How to free unused memory by Python

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Mon Sep 3 12:24:28 CDT 2007

I understand that valgrind does work with python.  But, because of the
way Python manages memory, you need to use a custom valgrind
configuration file that comes with the python source.
You can google around for the file:

valgrind-python.supp

Brian