[SciPy-user] building numpy/scipy on Solaris

Lucas Barbuto lucasjb@csse.unimelb.edu...
Wed Sep 5 04:17:09 CDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry to try to revive a thread from March, but I wonder if David or
Raphael got any further with the Solaris build and install.  I've
been trying to build SciPy for Solaris9/x86 but I've got no prior
experience with it, so I've struggled to get anywhere either with the
general build instructions or trying to use the Sun Performance Library.

Any pointers would be helpful, some kind of step-by-step would great
if such a thing exists?

Regards,

--
Lucas Barbuto