[SciPy-user] Python FEA

Dede ded.espaze@laposte....
Wed Sep 12 04:13:23 CDT 2007

Hi Ryan,

There is also Code Aster, the FEM solver using Python files in input:
http://www.code-aster.org/
and Salome for pre/post processing (all the commands are available
from Python):
http://www.salome-platform.org/home/presentation/overview/
They are not very easy to install but interesting projects.
The French layer of Code Aster is still a problem, only a small part of
the documentation has been translated.

Cheers,

Dede