[SciPy-user] Can't import SciPy packages

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000@yahoo....
Thu Sep 13 12:58:23 CDT 2007

--- Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lou Pecora wrote:
> > I have the SciPy library from Enthought, but I
> can't
> > import the sub-packages (like integrate or
> special) in
> > ipython.  Here's what happens:
>
> Exactly which file did you download and install?

Good question.  It's been a long time (months) and I
don't remember. I decided to install SciPy from the
tarball instead and still have some problems.  I'm
going to post another message on that to see if anyone
can figure what happened or tell me how to get *all*
of SciPy installed.  Sorry I don't have the info you
asked for.  My other question (above) to be posted
very soon.

Thanks.

-- Lou Pecora,   my views are my own.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein