[SciPy-user] [Numpy-discussion] Compiling numpy with 64 bits support under Solaris

Langella Raphael raphael.langella@steria.cnes...
Fri Sep 14 04:56:27 CDT 2007

Thanks, I haven't noticed my old thread as been revived. I would post in it, but I only recently subscribed, so I've got no mail to answer to.
Last time, I gave up trying to link with libsunperf. I linked numpy and scipy against standard blas and lapack and it worked well.
But this time, with 64 bits, even standard blas and lapack gives me errors. I've been able to compile numpy with the integrated blas, but for scipy, I really need it, and I still run into linking problem. The fortran code gets compiled in 32 bits. How to pass flags to g77 ?
Lucas, I'm very interested in your custom sunccompiler.py (damn distutils!), as I'll probably need linker flags. Could you post it, please?

Thanks

Raphaël