[SciPy-user] [Numpy-discussion] Compiling numpy with 64 bits support under Solaris

Langella Raphael raphael.langella@steria.cnes...
Fri Sep 14 05:54:36 CDT 2007

OK, but how to pass options to the linker? I thought it wasn't possible.

> I asked before whether sunperf is included in sun studio ?
> Can you confirm it ? If it is, maybe I can easily run a
> virtual machine with an open solaris with sunperf + gcc quite easily.
Yes, I confirm sunperf is included in sun studio. So you should be able to emulate Lucas environment (Solaris/x86), but I'm running sparc. Anyway, it could be helpful for me as well. Thanks.