[SciPy-user] [Numpy-discussion] Compiling numpy with 64 bits support under Solaris

Fri Sep 14 06:56:08 CDT 2007

Langella Raphael wrote:
> Yes, I confirm sunperf is included in sun studio. So you should be able to emulate Lucas environment (Solaris/x86), but I'm running sparc. Anyway, it could be helpful for me as well. Thanks.

I think the problem is the same on sparc and x86. Actually, there is a
linux version of the sun compilers (and maybe sunperf as well), which I
think should behave more or less the same.

I will look into it,

David